Clayton, Frugé, & Ward handles cases of all sizes and has obtained several settlements and judgments for clients of the firm, including the following:
- Woman awarded $117 million Article by Naomi Martin (Advocate staff writer)
- A $65 million dollar class action settlement in Orleans Parish involving exposure to lead paint. *
- A $21.7 million dollar jury verdict in Iberville Parish for a man who sustained serious brain injuries in a fall.
- A $10.5 million dollar jury verdict in East Baton Rouge Parish for a dock that was damaged due to runaway barges.
- An $8.378 million dollar jury verdict in Orleans Parish for a man who was severely burned due to a gas explosion.
- A $6.1 million dollar jury verdict in West Baton Rouge Parish for a man severely burned while on the job.
- A $5 million dollar plus settlement in Iberville Parish for a worker who was injured when he fell from oil rig.
- A $4 million dollar plus settlement in East Baton Rouge Parish arising out of a failed HMO. +
- A $3.6 million dollar settlement in Iberville Parish arising out of a benzene release. +
- A $3.5 million dollar settlement in East Baton Rouge Parish for a woman who was severely burned when her vehicle crashed and caught fire.
- A $3 million dollar settlement involving the wrongful death of a father.
- A $3 million settlement in West Baton Rouge involving an individual hit by an 18-wheeler.
- A $1.6 million settlement in Iberville Parish for the children of a woman killed by a train.
- A $1.1 million dollar jury verdict in Iberville Parish for a man who sustained a traumatic brain injury and whose family members sustained minor injuries.
- A $986,317 settlement in Pointe Coupee Parish of a case involving a woman whose truck was struck by a falling log from an 18-wheeler. A $750,000 settlement in East Baton Rouge Parish for a child who lost his father due to an accident with an 18-wheeler.
- A $610,000 jury verdict in East Baton Rouge Parish for a man injured when his vehicle was side-swiped by an 18-wheeler.
- A $600,000 settlement in East Baton Rouge Parish for a man injured when a box fell from store shelves and struck him in the face.
* One of several attorneys representing the class.
+ Michael Frugé was one of several attorneys involved in the cases and the settlements occurred before he was associated with Tony Clayton.
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Burn Injuries
- Business Litigation
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Maritime/Offshore Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Neck and Back Injuries
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death/Serious Injuries
- Claims Arising Out of Natural Disasters
CLAYTON | FRUGÈ | WARD
3741 La. Hwy 1 South
Port Allen, LA 70767